Health and Safety
COVID-19 Preparedness Update
The safety and health of our guests and staff are what we care about the most, and we want to keep you abreast on precautions and policy updates in regards to the Coronavirus outbreak.
New hotel guidelines and requirements in accordance with the city of New Orleans
For the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff, Maison de la Luz will continue to observe all state and local covid safety guidelines as they evolve. For your safety, we recommend that all guests be vaccinated before their stay. Learn more about the latest restrictions concerning proof of vaccination status, masking policies and indoor dining capacity here
Health and Safety
You, our staff and our communities are what we care about most. It’s why we build hotels in the first place, and why we’re taking extra precaution to keep our spaces sparkling clean and sanitized. Your health, safety and peace-of-mind is our top priority, and we’re double crossing our t’s and making sure our standards and procedures not only follow the guidelines set by the CDC, EPA, World Health Organization and local government mandates, but that they meet our own. (And we’re passionate about these things.)
Here’s what we’re doing across the hotel, restaurants and venues. If you have any questions, just drop us a line. If your travel plans change, we can help you with that, too. Thank you for reading and following the guidelines. We’re updating them as things change to keep everyone safe and well.
- We’re implementing deep cleaning and sanitation of public spaces on an hourly schedule
- All staff and guests must wear face coverings in public areas — we’ll have some available if you forgot yours
- We posted social distancing guidelines throughout the hotel that we ask both staff and guests to follow
- Touchless hand sanitizers and wipes are available throughout the hotel
- Complimentary health and safety kits are available at check-in
- Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and then sealed for your safety.
- Contactless menus are available
- Room service and deliveries are contactless
- Our staff have been trained on standards, procedures and best practices for cleanliness and health
Cancellation Policy Update
If you have to change your travel plans, just reach out to us directly prior to your arrival. We’re aware of these cancellations and precautions and are flexible and ready to help.